I've had chronic ear issues my whole life and flying was always the worst. I'd always end flights shaking, crying, and distraught from the intense pain because my eardrums couldn't adjust properly to the pressure. The disposable earplugs from the pharmacy worked ok, sometimes, but were expensive to replace after each flight. These, however, have been a lifesaver for me for 3 years, on countless flights, nationally and internationally. I would say about 80% of the time I have no discomfort at all on decent and the other 20% only minor discomfort. Thank you Eargasm!
Got these to help with my ears as I had had surgery recently. But a mild bout of covid prevented me from taking my flight/trip, so I haven’t had a chance to try them out yet. Hope I am able to do so soon.
They have yet to even be sent to ups. Sooooo I dunno
I found these while I was looking for normal noise reducing earplugs for shows and decided to order these as well. I recently developed issues equalizing pressure in my ears during flight descents. The last few flights I’d been on, my ears had been unable to pop for days to weeks after. I always use the smallest size earbud too that comes with earbuds, so I got the small size in both the aviation and regular ear plugs and they both fit perfectly. Comfortable to wear in flight, and after 2 flights I had no lingering ear pressure issues afterwards.
I actually have expanded It's use to using it also For eustation tube blockage & they keep the pressure In my ears balanced on Flat land or hill top!!!