Eargasm Slide Earplugs

115 reviews
$ 59.88 $ 55.88
Please wait. The page is loading...

ADJUSTABLE VOLUME CONTROL by moving the slider to one of two settings. Reduce noise with an NRR of either 15 dB or 22 dB, all while maintaining crisp, high fidelity sound! 

GET THE PERFECT FIT with three sizes and two different types of ear tips included with every order (silicone and foam). Fits most ear sizes from small to large. Install the ear tips of choice and your Eargasm Slide Earplugs are ready for immediate use!

NO BATTERIES REQUIRED for these innovative earplugs! Our attenuation filters make use of passive technology to provide the best sound reduction possible, without any electronic components needed. 

KEEP YOUR EARPLUGS IN REACH at all times with the included connector cord. A built-in magnet on each earplug allows them to connect to each other for additional convenience! 

STORE YOUR EARPLUGS SAFELY with the sturdy, aluminum keychain carrying case included with every unit! An anti-stick interior guarantees earplugs will always be easily removable. Waterproof rubber seal ensures their protection from moisture, dust, and debris.

NRR (low-end): 15dB
NRR (high-end): 22dB
Customer Reviews
4.9 Based on 103 Reviews
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★
Customer Photos
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
  • earplugs
  • concerts
  • noise
  • music
  • pair
  • show
  • friends
  • volume
  • sounds
  • everything
Eargasm Eargasm Slide Earplugs Review


1st trial-run on the gig last night, with the Eargasm "Slide" earplugs. Have to say, these are the best earplugs I've used playing Saxophone ... to date. The ability to move (slide) the adjustment, custom dialing-in how much you want to hear is a nice feature. And for the price? They are really REALLY nice. A musician suffering from Tinnitus with 15% loss in my right ear, from standing too close to a loud Guitar Amp, playing with Pat Martino for 4.5 years? I wanted to preserve as much of that remaining 85% as I can. And these things made it so - that at the end of 2 pretty agressive, full-tilt, going-for-it, sets? My ears did not feel fatigued at the end of the gig. I drove home without any of that "loud ringing" in my ears. My ears felt non aggravated by the music. A+ on these

Adam N.
United States United States
Eargasm Eargasm Slide Earplugs Review


I love these new slide ear plugs they work fantastic!

Cristal B.
United States United States
Eargasm Eargasm Slide Earplugs ReviewEargasm Eargasm Slide Earplugs Review

The Slide

I just used them for the first time this past weekend on stage. They worked exactly how I expected them to work! Excellent and I was able to hear everything on stage and during set breaks. It was easy to have conversations with the patrons without having to take them out. I've used other ear bud protectors, but these by far are the best I've used.

Eddie J.
United States United States

Perfect ear protection for live music

They arrived just in time for me to try them out at a metal concert(very loud) and I can say that they worked brilliantly! I could hear the music clearly and still have conversations with my friend between songs. And afterwards, no ringing at all. They are comfortable and so small I barely noticed I had them in. Overall a great investment to protect your hearing while enjoying live music

Sam T.
Australia Australia

Really Worth It

I had a hearing scare in summer 2021 where I almost lost 50db in my right ear. I spend 15-20 hours in the studio per week and sometimes don’t have as much time for breaks with my schedule as I’d like. These slides are a game changer - I can do all the heavy lifting with them in and then quietly do mixdowns and mastering to polish everything up towards the end of each project. The higher setting is great for normal use, then for live events I slide them all the way down so I can still enjoy the music (and hear conversations) without destroying my ears. Really convenient to be able to switch between quieter and louder, and only having two settings is actually preferable to more complicated ones that have many db ranges. Thanks for the awesome product!

Loren H.
United States United States